Pallet Advent Calendar

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
CHRISTMAS is coming! And once again I was lucky enough to pair up with Oriental Trading for some great products to create my Pallet Advent Calendar. I couldn't be more happy with what I received. Check out their website for more Christmas products and ideas!
I ordered the following from Oriental Trading to start this project:
Black Metal Lanterns {remember them from the Fall Tablescape?}
Clear String Lights
Poinsettia Garland
Kraft Paper Price Tags
Christmas Glitter Takeout Boxes
Pinecone Votive Holder
Silver Glitter Bows
 Once I had all my products ready I grabbed an old pallet and cut out the boards. I attached the slats on the back with a couple of scrap pieces of wood.
 The backside of the calendar was ready to go!
Next I started adding shelves to the back.
 All done!
 I attached D-rings to the back for hanging.
 I printed numbers on clear labels and applied them to the gift tags. Then I hot glued the tags to the gift boxes.
 I used some leftover rope to hang the pallet and attached the bow. I added the lanterns and pinecone votive to the display and was just about done!
 I thread the clear lights around the shelves and along the bottom of the display with the poinsettia garland.
 The hubby and I are splitting the days. I'm filling gifts for him on even days and he's taking the odd days. I don't have all of them full yet but some ideas include: handmade coupons, lotto tickets, cash, cookies or chocolate.

*This post contains items I chose from Oriental Trading for review. All opinions are my own.

Looking for more deals from Oriental Trading? Visit their Coupon Page!

And for additional DIY Vintage Chic Christmas ideas check these out:
Outdoor Lighted Christmas Gifts

Reclaimed Wood Tree

Wood Christmas Village
12 Days of Christmas, Crochet Stocking, Cork Reindeer, Cozy Jar Sweaters and Glowing Snowman.

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts