Christmas Crochet Projects

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
 I've started working on a few fun Christmas project!

The first is Red Heart's Puppy Hug Mug. Here's a free pattern for you!


Matilda was VERY interested in this mug.


Next up are some Santa Boot Cuffs.


I didn't have a pattern for this one. I was able to wing it all by myself. :)


Poor Matilda. She always has to play model. Here is her new Deer Hoodie.


Another free pattern, Red Heart's Doggie Deer Snood.


BLOOPER REEL:
Matilda insists on being involved with EVERY project.

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts