Friday’s Five Features ~ No. 157

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: It's almost soup season!!!
Spreading Good Tastes ~ Cabbage Roll in a Bowl Soup

Fav Decor: Love this adorable birdie
Comfort Spring ~ Early Autumn Table

Fav Tutorials: Yes, it's almost October. Time to break out the Halloween décor
Candle Junkies ~ DIY Halloween Candles

Fav Furniture: Love, love, love this staining technique
Make Me Pretty Again ~ Stain Art on Frenchie

Bonus: What a great find!
West Furniture Revival ~ Mid-Century Modern

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!




Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting! Happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my little blue bird table and for hosting the party. Hope your weekend is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Becca! Thanks so much for featuring my Halloween candles tutorial :) I really appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts