DIY Recycled Bottles & Wood Centerpiece

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
Need a last minute Mother's Day gift??? Here's a quick project
A few weeks ago I was scrolling through Facebook when this image popped up. I immediately saved it and made plans to start this project! Perfect timing for those needing an idea for Mother's Day.
Shanty 2 Chic ~
$10 Glass Bottle & Wooden Vase
Shanty 2 Chic has a step-by-step tutorial over on their page. So head there to check out the $10 Glass Bottle & Wooden Vase when you're ready to start making yours. In the meantime, check out this fun little video I created.


Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts