Friday’s Five Features ~ No 76.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!

After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus!

Fav Recipe: LOTS of recipes from last week but these look so cute I had to share them.
Mrs U Makes ~ Coconut & Jam Roly Poly Biscuits
Fav Decor: Check out these cute ropes for your curtains
Little Brags ~ DIY Rope Tie Backs
Fav Tutorials: What a great transformation. Check out how the hardware was repurposed!
SunflowerHugs ~ Black Waterfall Dresser
Fav Furniture: There are several furniture projects from last week's party but I LOVE the color of this table.
Orphans with Makeup ~ Adding Pretty Details
Bonus: Love all of this from beginning to end {especially the pillows}
Art is Beauty ~
French Grey Cedar Chest Makeover

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!



Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. I'm thrilled to have my biscuits featured this week, thank you for selecting them and for hosting. Hope you have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! We would love it if you would stop by our party and share one of your amazing projects.We would really appreciate it. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to be featured this week. Thanks for the party.
    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Getting lots of great inspiration this morning. Have a fantastic weekend!

    Shannon from Bohemian Junktion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the link up, Becca! Also for the tip on making cork trivets. I plan on making a couple of them and your post was so helpful. :)
    Have a great weekend!
    ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting, Becca. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Becca. It's good to be back and thanks so much for hosting.I love the features.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts