Friday’s Five Features ~ No 17.

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
After endless {and an embarrassing} number of hours spent online below are the Five Features for this Friday! I've separated and selected my favorite from the following categories; Recipes, Decor, Tutorials, Furniture and a Bonus! Next week I'll be selecting from the link-ups below so be sure to add your latest project!

Fav Recipe:  Yum, yum. The weather's getting cold. Stay in and warm up with some delicious food
Bebetsy ~ Spicy Roast Pork Stir-Fried Noodles
Fav Decor: I love pine cones! This is so cute.
Happy House and Home ~ Winter Wreath
Fav Tutorials:  A great tutorial for changing some of those bland vases.
Vintage Paint and More ~ Mod Podge Vases
Fav Furniture:  I've come across these lately. They're great... have to figure out who to make one for...
Shabby Gals ~ Oversized Ruler Growth Chart
Bonus:  Yes, it's that time of year. Budget now and save yourself the stress later. {Save time too!!!}
The Coconut's Head Cancer Survivor Guide ~
How To Budget for the Holidays

If you've been featured, grab yourself a DIY Vintage Chic button and brag about it on your blog!
DIY Vintage Chic


Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting a fun party! I enjoy being inspired by what everyone is creating!

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thanks so much for hosting, Becca!
    Have a great weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becca - I'm so happy I came across your blog and I am happy to be linking up to your party for the first time this week. Thank you so much for hosting and I will be following along with you!
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy November!!! Your blog is awesome, thanks for hosting this great party. You totally ROCK for featuring us this week!!

    ~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting today's party! So glad to be here today, linking up my Bridal Shower Cupcakes from the weekend ♥

    Have a great weekend!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Have a fun weekend, Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Becca. Have a great weekend.

    Robyn @ simply fresh dinners

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.
    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my website ring needs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts