Upcycling Mason Jars

Check out my board on Pinterest for some ideas on reusing jars, vases and cans. Head out to your thrift shops or buy new ones if you want.

LIGHTS AND CANDLES
Unplgged
Use a canning rack.
Emmaline Bride
A Subtle Revery
Hanging lanterns uploaded by Pinterest user
PAINT EM'
Badder Homes & Gardens
Factory Direct Craft

DRESS THEM UP
Adam + Alli Photography
Anna Boo's House

OTHER IDEAS
Vacation Memories from Martha Stewart
Dye the jars from Curbly
Herb planter from Not Just A House Wife
Storage idea from My Blessed Life

FOOD & DRINKS
Offer your guest their cocktails in a mason jar. Provide a lid
to keep spills to a minimum and bugs out.
Emmaline Bride
Big Red Kitchen
Prepare meals ahead of time

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing all these creative ideas! I have a herb garden on my balcony and I would love to try the other ideas here. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts